1. After-sales service protocol for Customers
General: By using this website and/or registering as a user, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
TIGRI.eu deals directly with the end customer when they are shipping products to the customer, as is normal under a trading relationship based on the Online shipping model.
TIGRI.eu facilitate after-sales management and guarantees with the end customer.
- All the products offered in the TIGRI.eu catalogue have a 2 year warranty according to European law.
- Shipments: the final customer has 48 hours to report possible incidents to TIGRI.eu.
2. How should you proceed when receiving a shipment?
All our items leave the warehouse with the packaging in perfect condition.
The first thing you should do is check that the number of received packages matches those sent. Second, inspect each package externally with great care in order to see if there are any signs of it having been hit or mishandled, such as bumps, dents, holes, boxes in poor condition, courier seals or any sign that may lead to suspect that the goods may be damaged. It is mandatory to leave a note and signature on the courier's delivery note, either on paper or digital support (PDA), "PACKAGE VISIBLY DAMAGED" if these signs are present. Not signing a package as VISIBLY DAMAGED and then presenting images that show visible damage to it will mean the incident will automatically be rejected.
3. What can I do in case of an incident? (Broken during transportation, Wrong product, Some products missing, Pieces missing )
At TIGRI.eu, you will have up to 5 calendar days from receipt of the merchandise to open an incident from your TIGRI.eu account through the Contact Us link. This term is much longer than the usual 24/48h term offered by other providers, since we want to make it easier for dropshippers to obtain and provide all the necessary documentation. After this period, we can no longer claim transport insurance and our system will not allow you to open the incident.
Once you have accessed the contact area, you must choose the Logistics and After Sales channel to direct your inquiry to the correct department.
• Order not Received , for inquiries about shipments that have not yet been received or for shipments in which you have not received all the packages sent (partial receipt).
• Order Received , to report incidents after receiving all the packages of your order. You must provide all the required documents as requested. Sending incorrect or inaccurate documents, or not sending them, will invalidate the possibility of any claim and will result in the cancellation of the incident.
You will need to provide a clear explanation with as much detail as possible in the Comments field. You must also add the requested images of the object of the claim in the attachments.
4. How do I return goods with manufacturing defects to TIGRI.eu?
TIGRI.eu gives an exceptional free collection service to customers for those products with factory defects they have collected from their customers. These terms will not be applicable in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and non-EU countries where the distributor must send the goods to the mainland, bearing the shipping costs and indicating "defective merchandise - NO COST" on the invoice.
If a customer decides to return the products outside these conditions, the costumer will pay for any costs incurred and must notify TIGRI.eu of this decision so we can process the return.
Prepare the package in optimum conditions and introduce all the defective products inside (a) large cardboard box/es. Keep in mind that the original boxes of the products themselves must arrive intact, without stickers or damage. Therefore, it is essential to reinforce cardboard boxes and seal them well.
Stick the label that our system generates for printing onto each package. Don't forget to print and stick this label (which contains the RMA number associated with your collection, the package number and an identification bar code) on each package.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects and in no case covers wear or misuse. We will only return the money from the products that have a factory defect, so you should inspect those that show any signs of wear or damage closely. In the event of damaged packaging or with courier seals, 100% of the value of the product will not be returned. Therefore, it is important to protect the returned merchandise with an extra cardboard box so as to not damage the product's own packaging.
Once the products have been received, the TIGRI's TSS will analyse each one of them and once they have all been verified, a replacement or refund will be made, as appropriate. The payments will be made. The process of checking and refunding the merchandise can last several weeks from receiving it in our warehouse.
5.In which cases will TIGRI.eu not refund 100% of the product’s?
- If the product has clear signs of misuse, unjustified damage or arrives in bad condition;
- If the product is returned without the packaging, with a damaged packaging, or with transport labels that make the packaging unusable - 50% of the product's value will be discounted; and
- If the product is returned with missing parts or accessories, or if the incident description is not real - the product will not be refunded.
Very important: No refund will be made for products returned to TIGRI.eu that are not faulty or whose incident description is not real. They will be stored in our warehouse and you will receive a notice. You will have 7 days of receiveing the notice to confirm if you want the products to be returned to you after paying for the shipping costs. If we do not receive any confirmation or payment within 7 days, the products will be destroyed in a recycling centre and TIGRI.eu will not accept any claim for the products under any circumstances.
6. When is the money refunded?
Once the merchandise is received in our warehouses, and after checking the status of the same, we will proceed to the refund of its amount. Keep in mind that the refund process could take several weeks to evaluate the merchandise received.
7. How long is the guarantee period?
Offering the highest quality and the best guarantee is our commitment to our customers. All items are guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of delivery.
8. What is not included in the guarantee?
- Defects caused by negligence, hits, misuse, tampering, wrong voltage or installation, or wear and tear, are not included.
- In the case of computer products, the guarantee does not cover virus removal, software recovery for this reason or hard disk reinstallation after formating.
9. The guarantee will be void:
- If any detail of the guarantee or the proof of purchase is modified, altered or replaced; and/or
- If the identification number or the guaranteed product is tampered with or repaired without prior authorisation by the Technical Service.